Most usual merchandise transported in flexible tanks
Oils for transformer
TYPE OF FLEXITANKS:
- Upper load/unload: the flexitank has a valve in its upper part, which means an overexertion for the operator to load and/or unload. The activity can be carried out by gravity, but it is an unsafe system that is more difficult and more expensive in time.
- Lower load/unload: the valve is located in the lower front part of the flexitank. Now it is easier to connect the hose to load or unload.
Flexitank with thermal insulation
- Depending on the type of product, atmospheric conditions and desired temperature range, we can install the flexitank with thermal insulation, ensuring the ideal temperature for your products from the load to the unload at the destination.
Number of layers of a flexitank
- Multilayer Flexitanks: The main advantage is that each layer is very thin and flexible, which makes very easy to wind the semi-empty flexitank to avoid wastes once the unloading is finished. However, as the layers they are very thin, they can break and difficult the extraction of the products.
- Monolayer Flexitanks: This type is made of a single layer of polyethylene thicker than multilayers and therefore, less flexible. This model solves the problem of multilayer flexitanks (impossibility to extract the product remaining between the layers). However, as it is not very flexible, a rupture in the bag can occur.
- Double layer flexitanks: is the result of joining the advantages of the two previous flexitanks. It is manufactured with a layer of polyethylene, hard as is the flexitank monocapa but thin and flexible.
Fill in this form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.